Monday, October 31, 2011

Is that what I think it is!?!

So last Wednesday was an interesting night for me.  I was trying to fall asleep, but was doing my hour long ritual of tossing and turning.  I finally landed on my stomach (will be so sad when I can't sleep on my tummy anymore) and got super comfy.  All of the sudden I felt something really weird.

I can't even begin to properly describe what it was.  It def wasn't gas, the feeling was too high.  It wasn't nausea, too low.  It didn't feel like butterflies.  It kind of felt like liquid swooshing around in my stomach.  And not even that really describes what it was like.  I had a hunch of what it might be, but didn't want to get my hopes up.

The next morning I did a bit of research and also reached out to the ladies on my Baby Center Birth Club.  It turns out my initial instinct was right; I FELT THE BABY MOVE!!!!!!  I wasn't expecting to feel the baby so early on, and probably wouldn't have felt it if I wasn't on my stomach.  But I got to and it was amazing.  Just one more thing to make this whole experience that much more real.  I'm interested to see how the first kick is gonna feel like.

Short and simple entry today.  But also just wanted to say one final thing...


                 !!!!HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

No comments: